Yoga Barn

www.theyogabarn.com - (+62) 361 971 236

Yoga Barn Bali Reviews

Lotus28 Lotus28
Beautiful yoga studio in the middle of the field Sep 22, 2010
I visited there in September, 2010.

The studio is located in a bit behind of busy Jl Hanoman street.

It was really quiet studio and I could hear the sound of birds singing.

The studio didn't have any walls, and I could feel the natural breeze and it was really soothing out there.

It was really big studio and 20 people could be able to practice yoga at the same time.

They offer classes for all levels, but Vinyasa class was a bit difficult for beginners to catch up with.

The level of Hatha yoga class was quite moderate.

Early bird yoga starts at 7am and it was quite appropriate for the beginners as well, and it was good exercise for the start of the day.

The reservation of the class wasn't required and I just needed to be there by the lesson starts.

The fee was about $10/lesson, but could receive discount by purchasing ticket for 10lessons. (I believe there are more ticket options.)

I brought my own mat but there were mats that everyone can use for free, and they also rent other equipments (blocks, blankets, belts, cushions) needed for the lesson for free.

And there was water server offered for everyone as well.
Lotus28 says:
No, I didn't join the yoga retreat course that they offered. I just bought some tickets and joined drop-in classes as I wanted to pick my own accommodation and enjoy some other activities than yoga as well.

I didn't have any spa treatments from them either. I just had one outside Ubud before my flight back home.

Anyway, I hope you have a good time.
Posted on: Dec 21, 2015
pammy_robertson says:
hey I am looking at booking a yoga retreat package with yoga barn. Did you do this? or just take individual classes? I'm wondering if it'd be better to select my own accomodation. did you try any of the spa treatments?
Posted on: Dec 12, 2015
Lotus28 says:
Thanks for your comment! Have you been to Bali?
Their early morning yoga class that starts at 7am is really a good start of the day :D
Posted on: Aug 09, 2011