Yesemek Hotel

Check Gaziantep Hotel Deals

Yesemek Hotel Gaziantep Reviews

citadin citadin
Good hotel downtown Gaziantep Apr 03, 2011
My first hotel in Gaziantep looked good online by fell way below expectations, so I shopped around for other places. I walked into the Yesemek, which is a modern and clean-looking hotel just off busy Karagoz street and they gave me a great rate of 55TL/night for a 2-night stay (it was the offseason though).

As a general rule, the best way to negotiate a great rate in a hotel is to show up at their front desk (without your luggage, the rate goes up if you're stranded with your luggage!)

The room was pretty clean, very airy and bright with a small balcony overlooking the mosque. It was quiet despite being downtown, but right above the bustle. The hotel has a nice modern lobby and a bar/discotheque on the premise, which I haven't tried. Wi-fi was good. The bathroom had a large shower-tub with good water pressure and temperature. The breakfast spread was good and served fairly late. The staff was great, they got me a local power chord for my computer for only $3. Very nice young crew throughout. The one main drawback is that they spoke little english and were fairly useless as far as travel tips, but that was the problem throughout the city as very few people speak anything but turkish in Antep.

Overall it was a fantastic value and I'd definitely go back there.

Check Gaziantep Hotel Deals