Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Yes! Lisbon Hostel Rates and Deals

Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Smithxx Smithxx
MUST STAY IN LISBON Jan 28, 2014
I don't honestly think my time in Lisbon would have been the same if I did not stay here. Located 2 blocks from the water, right around the corner from some of the BEST shopping in the city, and very close to great nightlife, YES! Hostel is a MUST. Beds were BEYOND comfortable and rooms were large and spacious. More then enough storage for your belongings in these large Underbed drawers.

We went for the festival of Saint Anthony, and the staff told us exactly where to go to party with the locals, and offered free tours that were extremely thorough and very entertaining.

Now lets get to the best part of this whole thing. They offer a 3-course dinner with 3 drink tickerts every night for an astonishing low price of 10euro. And I mean this dinner is DELISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to come back to Portugal just to stay here
travelcanuck travelca…
Lisbon? Yes! Hostel is a must!!!!! Oct 03, 2011
If you are staying in Lisbon Portugal look no further, go to Yes! Lisbon Hostel. The hostel was amazing. They have their own bar, their own cook and surprisingly you have privacy in your bed. Each bed has either a curtain or a higher wall so that people can't see you. You also have large storage in your room, with a lock (for free) so that you can put your backpack away without fear if your things getting stolen. The hostel is also located right in the centre. Also EVERY NIGHT they have this amazing deal where you pay 8 euros and you get a home cooked 3 or 4 course traditional meal and three free drinks (which include alcohol). I do plenty of research on hostels before I finally choose one and I am telling you with absolute sincerity that this will be one of the best hostels you stay in EVER!

Message me if you have any questions.
nowhereman136 nowherem…
Yes for Yes! Hostel Aug 24, 2011
I cant rate this Hostel high enough. Im a little spoiled now that this was my first Hostel, I dont think any place i stay after this can ever compare. First, i paid 23euro a night in August, a very reasonable price. Its in a great location, in a quite part of Baixa (city center) and within a 10 min walk to 90% of the cities attractions. The staff was international, friendly, and very knowledgeable of the area. They offer a walking tour every morning that works on tips (tip well please). At night they serve a FULL meal (w/ drinks and dessert) for only 8euro and an all you can drink pub crawl every night for 13euro. Each event the Hostel offered was full of fun, young people from all over the world, I never feel out of place even though i was traveling alone. Its a great place to find new friends and people to see the city with. There were 6 beds to a rooms that included a locker, sheets, and personal light. The rooms and bathroom were clean and never crowded. I cant think of any flaws with this Hostel, If your going to Lisbon, this is the place to saty.
TheVictor TheVictor
Best Hostal in Lisbon! Aug 26, 2011
I stayed 3 nights and 4 days in this hostal and wish I had spent the whole week! This hostal has it all. Great common area, great and very helpful staff, free breakfast and I´m not just talking about ceral and milk. They cook eggs and supply coffee and for a small fee there is fresh squeezed orange juice. The Rooms are very clean and they cook dinner which are usually local Portugese dishes every night for a very very affordable price. The cook Isabela is great! They also do pub crawls, or you can just grab a group of people from the common area and head out to Bairro Alto!! This was my first experience at a hostel and they set the bar very high. Love this place and I will def be back next year!
melubabe melubabe
Best Value for fun Sep 09, 2010
Stayed at the Yes!hostel this month and had the best time.The staff are friendly and at 11pm every night if you are around in the common are you are invited to have a free shot at the bar.They have amazing new Mac's and free internet.The beds are comfortable and you have a screen that offers some degree of privacy even in a dorm.The common room is lovely with bean bags and a projector screen with Wii games.This has to be the best hostel I have stayed in and I highly recommend staying here if you are heading to Lisboa,especially if you are are young,single and want to meet really cool people.
duchess1 duchess1
cheap, clean hostel Oct 04, 2010
Great hostel! Very good location. Clean and fun.

Staff were very helful.
Jesso88 Jesso88
The best hostel May 14, 2010
This is the best hostel I have stayed in so far in Europe. The rooms are amazing, the staff are so kind and helpful, the free breakfast is luxury and the group dinners are great. All in all, a really comforting and welcoming hostel with a great atmosphere.

Check Yes! Lisbon Hostel Rates and Deals