Yes Inn

Check Hong Kong Hotel Deals

Yes Inn Hong Kong Reviews

tazmania tazmania
Yes! YesInn Hostel Mar 11, 2011
I'm just realize that I'm always stay in Hong Kong Island side every time I visited Hong Kong and for my 3rd time after try to search for hostel in Hong Kong for a while I decided to stay at YesInn Hostel because it's not far from the concert venue and it's seem not far from MTR.

YesInn Hostel located not far from MTR Fortress Hill station in Hong Kong island and not far from 7-Eleven, Yoshinoya, Burger King & Starbucks. We stayed in their 4 beds room which it's pretty small but comfy enough and clean, free wifi's working well in the room and staff there's nice, friendly and helpful. Overall, YesInn Hostel's an average nice place to stay.
4 beds room
4 beds room
view from my bed
dutchanna dutchanna
Compact and super clean May 20, 2009
I stayed at the Yes Inn for 5 days as a solo traveler. While it is on Hong Kong Island it is slightly away from all the tourist attractions. However don't let this stop you from staying here. It just means you get to relax at night without lots of loud noise going on around you.

The hostel itself is located in this apartment block across from the train station which means it is very quick and easy to explore HK. It feels like an Ikea type hostel in HK style.

I stayed in a double room to myself and as they are high up for space in HK, packed all the essentials into one small room with a mini bathroom attached to this. The dorms, a good place to meet others, also looked clean but were sadly full when I booked. The room was very clean and bed was comfy. It also had a tv and wireless internet that was included in the price which was very useful. The bathroom was one of those where the shower hangs over the toilet (yes they really like to cram everything into a tiny space) but this is all part of the HK experience!

There is a common room where you can watch movies and a public computer to go on the internet too although I used this very little.

All in all, definitely worth checking out if you plan on staying in HK for a few days and want somewhere clean and comfortable to stay.
momiji momiji
A colorful hostel... Jan 21, 2008
There are tons of cheap hostels in Hong Kong.

If you don't care staying a bit far from the central, this is an okay hostel. Though you have to be careful with your valuable things. They have a tiny locker between stairs.. :)

I got my shoes stolen so don't leave your shoes either!!! Put everything in your bag or to the locker!!

It's located in Hong Kong Island. Nearest station is Forthress Hill and it's about 2 minutes away.

There's a bus from the airport. It costs between HK$23-40, it depends how far you go. To go to this hostel is pretty far. I think it took about 70 minutes.

The website and the bus give you the different bus stop so you have to be careful!

This hostel is in a building and very difficult to find. I passed through the building and went back. The sign is so tiny but if you look carefully then you won't miss it.

I stayed at 7 beds/mixed room. The bed is really comfortable and pretty big for a dorm. They have only one computer but it's free. Have a laundry but I think the staff do it for you.

They have hairdryer. Each bed has a curtain.

The mixed 7 bed room was HK$165 or something. A bit pricy for a dorm but neighbor is really nice and quiet.

Related Travel Blogs About Yes Inn

Songs from HK
Pictures: During the last several months, I've visited many places that have impressed me for different reasons. These reasons ranged anywhere from delicious dairy products to fabulously funky archit…Hong Kong, I didn't find myself impressed for any of these reasons. However, it remains one of the most memorable places I visited due to the unique cast…

Check Hong Kong Hotel Deals