Yerevan Hotels

Browse 13 Yerevan, Armenia hotel reviews for 48 Yerevan hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Yerevan

Sevan Hotels55.8 km
Geghadir Hotels69.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Yerevan Hotels and Deals

#1 of 48 hotels in Yerevan
DAO says: "I highly recommend that you stay with these supernice folks. Due to an error o..."
#2 of 48 hotels in Yerevan
Soghoyan says: "I love this place very much. Hotel Hrazdan is situated not in the center of Ye..."
$41
#3 of 48 hotels in Yerevan
wsiolek says: "Me and my wife stayed in this hotel for a 3 nights in October. Place has been re..."
#4 of 48 hotels in Yerevan
ulis says: "After staying in some places with rudimental bathroom and no heating the usual ..."
#5 of 48 hotels in Yerevan
tj1777 says: "This is one amongst several big hotels in Yerevan. And we choose this one since ..."
$25
#6 of 48 hotels in Yerevan
sabahmh says: "This hotel little bit away from downtown Yerevan, I like the service. Staff is ..."
#7 of 48 hotels in Yerevan
AdrianListon says: "The Regineh Hotel Yerevan was a very nice place for us to stay for the week we w..."
$41
#8 of 48 hotels in Yerevan
sabahmh says: "Breakfast is served at 9, till 11 morning ,breakfast always with great variety..."
#9 of 48 hotels in Yerevan
stefmuts says: "On my tour Armenia-Georgia our first hotel was Silachi in Yerevan. This hotel is..."
#10 of 48 hotels in Yerevan
sabahmh says: "This hotel was excellent value for the money I paid. and probably 15-20 Minutes ..."
$131
#11 of 48 hotels in Yerevan
DAO says: "The Marriott actually forms part of the 4 corners of Republic Square. Its an orn..."
$156