13 Wesselényi Street, Budapest, Hungary
(30) 954 7851
Yep! Hostel Rates and Deals
Yep! Hostel Budapest Reviews
We've been going back there for 6/7 yrs Apr 29, 2012
We travel to Hungary every year and also stay in Budapest for a few days most of the time (mainly business, partly visiting friends and partly for leisure). We first stayed at Yep before it became Yep... and although it looks a bit hippy and quirky and it is not our style, we still keep going back there - as we know we get a safe and cheap place to stay with very friendly people around.
Sometimes we contact Tamas with short notice but he always has something to offer, if not at Yep then in another apartment.
Obviously you won't get 5* rooms for about 10-15euro/pn!! But what you get here is
* very central location, close to all transport, river, and many sights
* friendly service, happy to help and advice on whatever you need
* unbeatable value for money!
* if you ask few days ahead they will even arrange a cheap taxi to pick you up from the airport
* and even free Internet so you can plan your next trip and keep in touch with the family
* safe place, we've never had any issues (there is always a young girl around to mind the apartment)
BRILLIANT FOR GAP YEAR TRAVEL OR IF YOU ARE ON A BUDGET, OR JUST DON'T WANT TO SPEND OVER THE ODDS for a room.
We don't even look at hotels anymore but check out Yep and their other apartments first!
Room Tip: If you want a bit of privacy ask for the double room. It is on the yard side so more quiet as well...
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!