Yellowstone National Park

(307) 344-7381

Yellowstone National Park Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Beautiful color of Yellowstone N.P. Jun 27, 2013
I had a chance to visit Yellowstone National Park.

As you know,Yellowstone is a volcano. It had huge volcanic occurred about 2 million years ago,then 1.3 million years ago,and again 640,000 years ago...Oh,seems like close to be next one meantime. It said,it will be influence to the whole earth,I was reading this when we are driving there. It made us scary a little because who knows it happened when! But seems like very peaceful and calmly enough at that time.

We spent 2 days there wasn't enough. At least we could see famouse geyseres,and made short hiking. The biggest geyser which called "Old Faithful",and you can see the beautiful color of water at Midway Geyser Basin and Norris.

My highly reccomend place to visit in the Park is the Mammoth Hot Springs. You should walk there,please do not see just from a car. Because I think this is most special place of Yellowstone. There are terraces made by nature of course,an endless steam of hot warter,I saw landscape with snowly mountain...what a beautiful convination of nature! Please don't miss to see it.

We drove the small path called "Blacktail Plateau Drive" is near by Tower-Roosevelt area. That path is one-way traffic about 18mil. Very nice an unpaved road.

I'd love to go back there and make trecking at the mountain as we missed it this time!
Old Faithful,we are waiting a bigg…
Wasn't so big but nice to see!!
Midway Geyser
Biscuit Basin
yasuyo says:
Thanks Jim!
I tried to write what I wanted to know:)
rsvpme says:
Nice solid presentation !
yasuyo says:
Yeah,May! Highly recommend national park!!
Wyoming Map