Yee-rah

www.yeerah.co.uk - 0151 709 7897

Yee-rah Liverpool Reviews

thine29 thine29
Yee-Rah - Liverpool one Apr 07, 2009
The first time me and my partner (Rhem) went, we didn’t really know what to expect. By looking at the restaurant itself, it seems like it’s an authentic Thai restaurant but when we looked at the menu, it’s a mixture of Asian and European cuisine, which makes us a bit confused. But we decided to try anyway as there are lots of people queuing so we thought it might be good. We waited for about 20minutes to be seated. I ordered the tapas platter 1 (honey marinated pork, crispy wonton, chicken satay and prawn toast) and Rhem ordered the Tapas 2 (pad thai noodles, chicken spring rolls, honey marinated pork, and curry sauce). It’s a good value for money as the portion is quite generous. Taste? It’s gorgeous. We absolutely loved it the first time, so when our friends came over we took them there but surprise surprise, there were no seats. We didn’t book early because it wasn’t really in the plan as we didn’t expect to come back early from Lake District. We asked how long the wait is and the staff said it’s around an hour and a half so we end up going in all-you-can-eat Chinese restaurant instead.

The last time Rhem and me went was on our anniversary. We were surprised because we got seated straight away. After about 10minutes someone took our order and we ordered cocktails for drinks (Singapore Sling and Long Island Ice Tea), I asked for Platter two and Rhem had honey marinated pork and rice. Drinks came and both of them are totally bland. The food came and most of my foods are warm not hot enough. I didn’t complain as I’m not the type of person, but it left me thinking, is it worthy enough to be on of my favourite restaurants list? Hmmmm….

Check Liverpool Hotel Deals