Yasin's Place Backpackers Cave Hotel Goreme

Yasin's Place Backpackers Cave Hotel Goreme Reviews

pathosfenix pathosfe…
Cool Cave Hotel Jun 05, 2011
27 Euros for two nights.

Arriving late in the night to Goreme, Cappadocia, I thought that I would roughly be able to make out the location from my mental recall of the google map I saw. Upon arrival and this is late at night), a few guys approached to offer hostels , but having a booking in hand ebbed their passion for touting, much to my relief. Two of them amazingly offered to take us to Yasin’s Backpackers. Though initially wary, we got there safe and sound. On the outlook, the hotel is truly built into the cave was a mere minutes from the main coaches point.

Once inside, the brazier was on to warm up the guests in the winter cold. Yasin truly made us feel at home promptly brought us to our room reminding us of breakfast the next day. Walking to the rooms, the corridors were rather low, and I was walking around stooped. The room itself was rather small but manageable. The common toilets were down the corridor and the corridors are not heated, hence walking in winter after showering becomes rather ardous.

The breakfast was delightful, and the staff is friendly and helpful. A decent lodging that I would advocate for those in Goreme and eager to stay in a cave hotel.

Yasin's Place Backpackers Cave Hotel Goreme Overview

With its central location, Yasin S Place Backpackers Cave Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Goreme. The Yasin S Place Backpackers Cave Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with shower, separate shower and tub. The amenities and services offered at this Goreme accommodation include 24hr room service, shops, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, safety deposit boxes, hotel/airport transfer. For a more enjoyable stay, guests can take advantage of a variety of recreational facilities, including garden. These top-class facilities are complemented to excellent services to meet the needs of visitors to Goreme. For your reservation at the Yasin S Place Backpackers Cave Hotel Goreme, please enter your preferred visit dates and follow our secure online booking form.

Yasin's Place Backpackers Cave Hotel Amenities

• Safe-Deposit Box
  • Laundry service
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Garden
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Luggage Storage