Yard House

www.yardhouse.com - 702-734-9273

Yard House Las Vegas Reviews

poohstanggt poohstan…
Over 200 Beers on Tap! Jul 18, 2008
Yard House was one of my favorite places in Long Beach to go when I lived in Southern California. That one has 250 beers on tap which is like heaven to me! I love micro brews and I love trying new beers. What better place than somewhere like this?!?!

Yard House is known for its large menu, classic rock, and the largest selection of tap handles, between 100-250, depending on location.

The Yard House here in Vegas is widely popular like anything in Town Square it seems and and they do offer great happy hour specials which I don't remember the Long Beach one doing years ago!

Mon-Fri 3-6pm and Sun-Wed 11pm - 1am

Select half-priced appetizers

Domestic pints $3.25

Craft/Import pints $3.50

Goblets $4.00

Well drinks $4.25

House martinis $5.50

Wines by the glass $2.00/off

We arrived at 3:30 on Friday and it was busy but not packed. By 4pm, there were people already waiting for tables so I suggest you get there early if you want to take advantage of the happy hour pricing!

The three of us ordered several appetizers that were on the happy hour specials:

Spinach Cheese Dip - baked with feta, jack cheese, parmesan and cream cheese, served with crispy flat bread

Onion Ring Tower - beer battered with parmesan cheese, served with chipotle and ranch dipping sauces

Chicken Nachos - cheddar and jack cheese, tomato, cilantro, onions, guacamole, and spicy pinto beans

Hawaiian Poke Stack - marinated fresh ahi stacked with crispy wontons, carrots, bean sprouts, avocado and wasabi soy sauce

Grilled Jamaican Wings - tossed in jerk spices with rum bbq sauce

Our entire bill was only around $34 for appetizers and two drinks. If you like to try new beers, this is definitely the place to do it! My recommendation: Downtown Brown by Lost Coast Brewery. One of my favorites - usually try to keep that on tap at home! :-)
Yard House
Spinach cheese dip
Chicken Nachos
Poke Stack
Africancrab Africanc…
Yard House at the Town Square in Las Vegas Sep 12, 2008
The Yard house is a place for all people, families, singles, couples, groups. The yard hous eis actually a restaurant with a sports bar. We went down from the Blue Martini to have a bite and drink some. They have happy hour Monday through Friday from 3 p.m.-6 p.m. where some appetizers are half-priced. Great food, I ordered the French onion soup, it was delicious. Try their soup, you will love it.
French onion soup