Yard House Restaurant

www.yardhouse.com - 303-278-YARD

Yard House Restaurant Lakewood Reviews

Nico22 Nico22
Yard House Restaurant, Colorado Jun 09, 2008
If you've never been to a Yard House, please do yourself a favor and visit one of these super restaurants! They have the most beers on tap then any other restaurant in the world, and they come in many-a-sizes. You'll see by my photo, that I opted for the 'yard bird', 32 oz. of goodness in a cool and 'wow look at what that girl ordered' glass or goblet if you will. Don't let the size of the glass fool you, it's really as if you ordered only 2 pints of beer, which most people can suck down no problem. Right?

This Colorado stop was excellent. We got a few appetizers that were gone in no time and that I highly recommend. 1. Lobster, Crab & Artichoke Dip (out of this world), 2. Seared Ahi Tuna Roll (um can we say-damn thats quite the presentation folks?), and lastly 3. House Sliders(mini cheeseburgers with the special house sauce-yum). If you're mouth isn't watering at this point, it rightly should be!

Great service, awesome food and some legit brews on tap. I mean, 50+ can you really go wrong?
Seared Ahi Tuna Roll (ahi tuna, av…
festerwretch says:
For almost 3 years I worked right next door to a Yard House ... It was always nice when the boss would decide to take some of us out after work. (it usually seemed to happen on Friday nights) :)
Posted on: Jun 10, 2008