Yans Hunan Inn Ltd

900 Lakehurst, Waukegan, IL, USA

Yans Hunan Inn Ltd Waukegan Reviews

mistyleatherneck mistylea…
Great Chinese food on other side of Waukegan Oct 21, 2011
David and I have been here since May and have not found a decent Chinese restaurant in the local area. When Suzanne and Dad came in for a visit she brought coupons for this restaurant and another one. We looked at each other when she had a coupon for Chinese food. The only good one we have found was in Round Lake back in August. So when they came to visit we chose not to go there. But this particular evening David and I went there and noticed how clean it was and it was not super busy. It was not noted for it's buffet like the majority of Chinese restaurants in the area. We started out with the sizzling rice soup. David liked the soup and I loved it. The first time I had this type of soup was with Mom and Rick when we went to WI back in the summer. We also orderd steamed dumplings. Great!!! David got the Orange Chicken which did not have vegetables in it which surprised us at first, but he really liked his dinner. I had gotten the Beef and Vegetables spicy. It was sweet also. To go home we also ordered combination fried rice and Buddas delight of stir fry vegetables. Wow!!! This is a great Chinese restaurant. It is right off the highway across from the Walmart, and we did not know that Waukegan was this big. Great food, good evening!

Check Waukegan Hotel Deals