Yanni's Gyros

Laketown Shopping Center, Springfield, IL, USA
217.585.9300
Yanni's Gyros - Everything, all put together.  YUM!!
Yanni's Gyros - I ordered everything on the side.  Check out those pieces of meat!
Yanni's Gyros - Yanni, carving the meat for my gyro

Yanni's Gyros Springfield Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Go Greek! Dec 13, 2009
I never expected to find a Greek restaurant, let alone a GOOD Greek restaurant in Springfield. But, Yanni's Gyros is just that. Just as the name implies, Yanni's features gyros (choices: the lamb/beef combination, chicken or even veggie), but their menu includes other Greek specialties like spinach pie, spanakopita and baklava. I ordered a gyro and it was sooo incredibly good. Plenty of meat on the pita, served nice and warm, complete with tomatoes, onions and parsley, with some of the best tzatziki sauce ever -- so creamy, it just melted over the meat. This sandwich was delicious!

Yanni's Gyros is a family-owned business, and they are very friendly. Working behind the counter, they are willing to explain the menu or just strike up a conversation. I will definitely be a repeat-customer.

The restuarant is located in a shopping center on the south side of the road, a little inconvenient from downdown, but don't let that stop you! The sign is large on the building, but not by the road.
Yanni, carving the meat for my gyro
I ordered everything on the side. …
Everything, all put together. YUM…

Check Springfield Hotel Deals