Yangon Hotels

Browse 33 Yangon, Myanmar hotel reviews for 42 Yangon hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Yangon

Ngwe Saung Hotels75.8 km
Kyaiktiyo Hotels111.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Yangon Hotels and Deals

#1 of 42 hotels in Yangon
galanova says: "I stayed in 3 different hotels in Yangon, but I wish I stayed in only one - Summ..."
$0
#2 of 42 hotels in Yangon
bagusferriyanto says: "This hostel has a bar and i just love it hahaha.... is very clean and room rathe..."
#3 of 42 hotels in Yangon
aleksflower says: "First of all I have to say that unfortunately this hotel is owned by the Militar..."
$112
#4 of 42 hotels in Yangon
gardkarlsen says: "We stayed at The Strand in Yangon for 4 nights in July 2015. We booked the room ..."
#5 of 42 hotels in Yangon
myonnie says: "I had opportunity to stay 1 night here. This hotel is located in small road. ..."
#6 of 42 hotels in Yangon
Solomatrix says: "We stayed at Hotel Grand United for one night during our visit to Yangon. It'..."
#7 of 42 hotels in Yangon
Cho says: "I have stayed at this hotel once, about four years ago on one of my regular trip..."
#8 of 42 hotels in Yangon
tarmizi40 says: "This hotel is located not very far from the Shwedagon pagoda and the Kandawgyi L..."
#9 of 42 hotels in Yangon
AlaskaDon says: "The White House Hotel has been around for quite a long time and most backpackers..."
#10 of 42 hotels in Yangon
Mnawin says: "I stayed Sedona Hotel, Yangon, Myanmar in last September 2011 from 27/09/11 to ..."
$197
#11 of 42 hotels in Yangon
galanova says: "From the three hotels of Yuzana chain I consider Yuzana Garden to be the best. I..."
#12 of 42 hotels in Yangon
markdd says: "I wanted to arrive with a hotel already booked online and this was the only one ..."
#13 of 42 hotels in Yangon
hauteboy says: "I spent two nights at the Mayshan Hotel in Yangon, paying 45/single. The hotel..."
#14 of 42 hotels in Yangon
lrecht says: "The Royal White Elephant Hotel For our second and third stays in Yangon, we sta..."
#15 of 42 hotels in Yangon
tazmania says: "Kandawgyi Palace Hotel Yangon was comfortable and beautiful which character and ..."
$119
#16 of 42 hotels in Yangon
lewellyn says: "We stayed here for 3 nights in total. We had a Governors room on a higher floor ..."
#17 of 42 hotels in Yangon
nolan says: "Orchid Hotel City Hall is one of two Orchid Hotels in Yangon. Apparently it used..."
#18 of 42 hotels in Yangon
Vlindeke says: "Arriving in Myanmar we spent two nights in this hotel. Before leaving the countr..."
#19 of 42 hotels in Yangon
Cho says: "In 2009 I traveled twice to my hometown of Yangon in Myanmar, once in March, and..."
#20 of 42 hotels in Yangon
dyron888 says: "Thamada Hotel is located in the heart of Yangon City. It's probably 30 minutes ..."
#21 of 42 hotels in Yangon
sky says: "The place where we can go ,but ,it is average .The GCH is located near the down ..."
#22 of 42 hotels in Yangon
gingerbatik says: "We choose this hotel as we couldnt find other budget hotel in Yangon at the l..."
#23 of 42 hotels in Yangon
Cho says: "I stayed at this hotel twice in the 1990's, but switched to the Yuzana Hotel in ..."
#24 of 42 hotels in Yangon
galanova says: "There is one good thing about Yuzana Hotel: view to Shwedagon from deluxe rooms...."
#25 of 42 hotels in Yangon
mmagdalene says: "fairly decent hotel, but relatively old. nothing to complain about. wifi is a..."
Yangon