Yama Sushi

(702) 696-0072

Yama Sushi Las Vegas Reviews

nismopower1 nismopow…
Sit by The Sushi Bar for Better Service Jul 22, 2011
Wow, From the minute i sat down it was a great experience. I sat at the bar and it was busy. Love being greeted and asked if i want AYCE which they knew i did. The Chef introduced himself and while i was deciding on my first roll he was busy making me something. He handed me a plate with a roll called NO NAME. Its new to the menu and i suggest you try it. It was delicious. And in between me ordering rolls he was making concoctions for me to try. Im definitely impressed with the level of service and attention i received.

From the server never letting my Lemonade get to the south end of the levy. To even though the Chefs were busy how my rolls kept coming in a timely manner. And i say Go when Jun is working, hes a master at the rolls in my eyes. And from the Appetizer i had Chicken Teriyaki i was so engulfed which trying new rolls i forgot i ordered it til it came out which was quickly as well. The other patrons are more than friendly as well when they are your bar neighbor. I had so many rolls but the No Name and The Harry Potter and the Wet Dream stood out to me. Sad that i went to UNLV for 4 years and drove by Yama everyday and never went in. Im kicking myself because it was YAMA YUMMY.

They didnt go overboard on rice or sauce. My Wasabi and Ginger didnt come out right away but thats not enough to deter me. And try the Mochi Ice cream. I shall be back maybe soon as the next day lol.
RocknRollFan77 RocknRol…
The Best Sushi You Will Ever Eat Jun 29, 2010
Not only is this the best sushi you will ever eat, but it is all you can eat for $21.95! If you're into sushi, don't pass this up!

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals