Yalta Apartments

Check Yalta Hotel Deals

Yalta Apartments Reviews

kyivtrip kyivtrip
apartments in Yalta Nov 04, 2008
In Ukraine, it is common to stay in an apartment rather than a hotel. I prefer an apartment because they are cheaper and I can cook and make my own coffee in the morning without getting dressed and going out.

I have stayed in apartments in Kyiv, Zaporozhye, Dnepropetrovsk, Vinnitsa and, of course Yalta. I really like Yalta and there are many apartment services on the Internet. You can also meet people renting apartments at the main bus station in Yalta. There is one to avoid - here is a link to my story from September 2008:

You can expect to pay around $100 a night for a Western style one bedroom apartment in Kyiv and $50 a night anywhere else. Be sure and ask about hot water !!! Don't be afraid to negotiate - especially if you are staying 5 days or more.

Related Travel Blogs About Yalta Apartments

Crimea 2011
Yalta itself is a small town, but very popular among the tourists who visit the Crimean peninsula. At first impression this seems very doubtful tourist center. Its superficial entertainment and a lot…Yalta. Apart from this address there are two others. But I found this one pleasant enough so I did not need…

Check Yalta Hotel Deals