Yaki Restaurant

+32 2 503 28 58

Yaki Restaurant Brussels Reviews

KeikoCreative KeikoCre…
Yaki Restaurant- Combination of Thai and Vietnamese cuisine. Sep 17, 2008
We went to Brussels and looking around for what to eat for our dinner. We walked pass this restaurant. The first thing that captured my attention was those mini display set by the glass window.

I took a look at the menu attached to the glass panel next to the entrance, and glad to see they have the authentic vietnamese spring roll. The first time I had that was way back in '97 in a Vietnamese restaurant in Canberra. I really miss those spring roll, thou I'm not so favour of raw vegetables.

We hesitated for some time, coz afraid we'll regret what if the food turned out not great. But u never try u never know, so we just take our chance.

Enter the restaurant happily... oops the boss lady that came up to us didn't speak any of the languages that I know or understand!

How am I going to place my order?

After sometime of struggling with finger pointing at the number listed on the menu and trying to show her how many orders.... oh I hope I get what I order! Phew....:P

I had that experience when I was in Paris, at a pastry counter, I point my finger at the chocolate croissants and end up the counter staff gave me a chocolate pear tart:(

The man behind the counter where the kitchen is, started preparing our order.

Glad it turn out - I get what I order and really fantastic and delicious meal we had!

Before we leave the restaurant, I took a picture of both the husband and wife, and the boss lady said she would love to take a photo together with me, I feel honored:)

I highly recommend Yaki Restaurant to all of you. The cost is reasonable and really delicious. Is located near to the Marriot hotel in Brussels city center.
Cute mini display set next to the …
Cute mini display set next to the …
Interior of the restaurant.

Check Brussels Hotel Deals