Yachting club

Oia, Santorini, Greece

Yachting club Santorini Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Cruising around Santorini Nov 01, 2015
We booked this tour through our host at the cave house. It was his high recommend to do in Santorini. We're happy to join this cruising tour for whole day!

The cost was 95Euro including wine/beers/Uzo/soft drink as much as you want,and dinner on a cruising. Also they stop by some points,Hot Spring in Pakes Kameni island and swimming into the beautiful blue water at Thirasia island.

We had 30min for hot spring but we have to swim there and swim back to the cruise. As the captain said,the water is much mess with mad,it good for your skin but not good for your swim suit. We swam to there then feeling warm water little by little. At the hot spring you can touch ground. The cruise make whistle "sign" back to the boat. It was hard back to the boat because going to cold water from warm water. The crew waiting us taking hose in his hand because wants to wash dirty mad from hot spring.

Next,we stop by near Thirasia island. The island is very clos to Santorini. We didn't land just swim and snorkeling at there. That area is nice as I could floating even not try to swim. Just standing up. But doesn't so salty water! The water is so clean and blue. You can see the under ground with a glass.

We play a lot,chatting with a lot with passengers who visiting Santorini from around the world!

That day,it was windy. So they said they don't server beers as it windy. Only wine was allowed to drink on the board. We had much white wine during on the cruising. This is very fun thing on this cruise. We became nice friends!

They start dinner around 5pm. I was so hangly after swam a few times! It was great excisize and I never thought that I could swim. We're a group with some people when we start dinner!

What a nice experiences feel breeze off shore,chatting with travelers from around the world,I feel freedom in that situation,good foods,good wine!

I do highly recommend this cruising!
Nice crew of yachtingclub
Cool
We lay down on the net during crui…
Yeah!