Yachtclub Apartments Bonaire

Yachtclub Apartments Bonaire Rates and Deals

Yachtclub Apartments Bonaire Reviews

tandleenc tandleenc
Gem on island Apr 27, 2011
We wanted to go with a smaller place as our last time we had been at a large resort. We were the only Americans staying there on our second week and the first week there was one other American couple. The rest of the occupants were Dutch. As the island was a former Dutch colony and there are a lot of Dutch there. I think there are 10 units. It was very small and intimate. They had a pool to lounge around at. For diving they had a rinse tank, gear room and a clothes line. We stayed in a studio. The bathroom had a good size shower. The kitchen had a stove top, refrigerator, and a microwave with a grill option. I did miss having an oven because we like to cook some meals, but I managed without one. There is a metal gate that is on the outside of the sliding door that you lock each night.

There is a restaurant on the premises at the present but the Yachtclub Restaurant owners are moving in June to a new place with a new name, At Sea. We ate there our first night and all I can say if Rick is a top notch chef. I will post a separate review. I ate breakfast there the first week and I received plenty of food and was happy. I am not sure what will happen with the restaurant when Rick and Kim leave, but I would still stay at the apartments. Overall it was a good experience.

Rooms were cleaned every few days. We had no complaints. The facility is not on the water, and that would be the only drawback for some.

Yachtclub Apartments Bonaire Overview

For a true bit of escapism, the Yacht Club Apartments are the desert island paradise you've been searching for. A gorgeous rippling swimming-pool encircled by gently swaying palm trees. Apartments are the ideal retreat boasting a cooling, pale colour scheme and are fitted with every expected amenity. Just opposite the Harbour Marina, you are ideally situated. A cosy restaurant in the ideal setting for indulging in our breakfast buffet.

Yachtclub Apartments Amenities