YOLO (You Only Live Once)

333 East Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
(954) 523-1000

YOLO (You Only Live Once) Fort Lauderdale Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Fun dinning and Lounge Aug 23, 2009
I must admit we had a terrific time at the bar prior to our dinner: our waitress Jenna was such a charming lady who knew how to mix the drinks just right. The location and the atmosphere of the place is very alluring, we started off with Martinis. It was early and there was no crowd until about two hours back. The ambiance was nice, classy and cool colours created a relaxing atmosphere, funky vibe, with a straight forward menu (Very American, could be more inclusive if you ask me).

Dinner was served at a little after 7:00 p.m. our waiter was quite attentive, offered service with a smile and a listening ear. The one thing I did not particularly like was the HUGE portions of food that look rather wasteful. Tasty as the food was, I flt it was wasteful because none of us finished our portions, that is a lot of wasted food.

Their prices are decent/ affordable while the drinks are a little pricey, I guess for an Arizona girl like me, a $13 glass of Martini is pricely.

But all in all, it was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend Yolo if you are in Fort lauderdale.
Africancrab says:
Yes you did :)
bugjuice says:
Looks like I missed a good...lol
Africancrab says:
Yes she took a piggy bag home, that was great, wish I could have taken mine.

Check Fort Lauderdale Hotel Deals