YOGURTLAND

YOGURTLAND - WET TOPPINGS

YOGURTLAND Las Vegas Reviews

pinchora pinchora
AWESOME Sep 12, 2008
I went to Yogurt Land with Mel and RJ... it was totally awesome. They had yogurt dispensers lined up on the wall in pairs... there were about 6 pairs so 12 flavors in all? I ended up getting a large bowl and in one side it had chocolate and in the other I put strawberry and mango... I got to the end of the line and Mel was like look toppings! I looked down and only saw jimmys and other sweet toppings and I think I might have made a not so happy face...but then low and behold in the next salad bar type thing over was TONS of fruit!! They had strawberry, mango, kiwi, blackberry, pineapple, and raspberry!!!

They also have a nice area outside where you can sit and eat... but beware... be ready for a line as it's a favorite!!!
mellemel8 mellemel8
TOP SELF SERVE YOGURT STORE Jul 16, 2008
I was craving for ice cream but there is no coldstone or ben and jerry's in town square center. i opt to come here. i was my first time coming here. the weather was strangely cool for vegas this time of year.

i like the idea of weighing the amount of frozen yogurt determines the what you pay after.

it is 30 cents per ounce. which is not bad. i ended up having $5 worth of sugar free vanilla with peanuts, oreos, and mini chocolate chips HAHAHA
YOUR FLAVORS
DRY TOPPINGS
WET TOPPINGS
pinchora says:
how many yogurt places are there in Vegas? This looks good too!!!
Posted on: Jul 21, 2008