Kilimanjaro Road, Moshi, Tanzania

Check Moshi Hotel Deals

YMCA Moshi Reviews

WandaMichelle WandaMic…
Nice Swimming Pool Oct 27, 2013
I was offered two nights at this hostel as part of the tour I booked to climb the Kilimanjaro.

The staffs at the hostel were ok, not to helpful when you ask about recommendation around town. They hardly speak English, what surprises me because in Tanzania a lot of people manage to speak English very fluently. Apart from that the staff was very friendly, the room was always clean, they offer at flip flops on room, what I found really nice.

The rooms are a little bit dark but still are ok.

The rooms have not fan, nor AC, but it wasn’t necessary during the dates I was there (October). Mosquito Nets are offered.

The breakfast was ok; they served eggs, bread, sausage, coffee, chocolate and tee.

The food at the restaurant was good. I ordered for dinner pepper steak and was good. I was expecting a steak, but was ground meat, but for the price I couldn’t ask for more.

The swimming pool is big, so once you come down from the mountain, is great to have a swim there.

My favorite thing from the hotel is the view of the mountain you can get.... really nice!
View from the hotel to the mountai…
The swimming pool