YMCA Int'l House

Kowloon, Hong Kong

Compare Causeway Bay Hotel Rates (4km away)

YMCA Int'l House Kowloon Reviews

dennisvanweeghel dennisva…
YMCA Int'l House Hong Kong Aug 01, 2009
I was stay in Hotel YMCA Int'l House in Hong Kong during the summer of 2008, and i had a good time with a nice room, airco and tv. Also the people are verry friendly.

There is also wireless internet avaible. The smokers room seem te be smaller than the normal one.

If you go by taxi to the hotel you have to be sure that he takes you to the right one, because there are two hotels with the same name YMCA.
YMCA Int'l House Hong Kong
jhisrael1481 jhisrael…
Jun 20, 2007
This place surpassed all my expections, but then again I can be very simple. But I would recommend this place to all my friends and stay again when I go back. Not exactly sure how much it was per night b/c I went on an airfare and hotel package but have seen some price quotes online and they seem to be reasonable.

HOTEL AMENITIES

The first most impressive thing, was the staff. They were absolutely accomodating. All spoke amazing English! They were absolutely helpful with any of my travel questions and made excellent recommendations.

-24-hour front desk service

-indoor gymnasium (with basketball and volleyball courts)

-indoor pool

-sauna

-Nine Dragon Restaurant and Balcony Lounge. YMCA International House has a small chapel for weddings. -concierge assistance (you can leave your bags at the front if you have to check out, but don't leave until that night)

-laundry service

-internet access

ROOM AMENITIES

The room was great, just enough space for me and a travel partner if I had one.

-cabel TV

-comfortable bed

-safes

-air conditoning

-smoking/non smoking rooms

-telephone w/ wakeup call service

-NO hairdryer, though

LOCATION

Great location. It was a block away from Yau Mai Tei Station, which it is in Yau Ma Tei district. Right around the corner from Mongkok shopping and Lady Street and Temple Street and about 2miles from Bird Street. By MTR, it was about 25 minutes from the airport, by bus it's about 1 hr. 20 min.
ziggy02 ziggy02
Aug 26, 2007
Two YMCA Hotels in Hong Kong. Many people recommended YMCA Salisbury. Since I haven't stayed Salisbury, I can't comment on it. However, I did spend 3 nights at YMCA International House. International House is average at best. The water pressure is very weak; it took me an hour to finish my shower. No WiFi.

Compare Causeway Bay Hotel Rates (4km away)

YMCA Int'l House Map