YHA Oxford

YHA Oxford Rates and Deals

YHA Oxford Reviews

pyrrho pyrrho
Good facilities Jan 30, 2010
The hostel is next to the railway station, though I didn't hear any train noise during my two day stay.

The facilities are modern and clean. Nice reception area, with happy friendly staff and a mini-bar for alcohol and coffee etc. There are two PCs and WiFi available, neither for free though. If you want free WiFi - then go to Starbucks in the Borders bookshop on Magdalen St. The lounge has TV and a pool table. There's also a restaurant open from 5-8pm; breakfast is included in the price and is comprehensive.

I visited at a quiet time, so it was £15 a night but normally it's £20 I think.

I stayed in a six-bed dorm (3 bunk beds), with a toilet and shower. My only gripe with the dorm was that it smelled! I think they need to clean the mattresses with odour-eating spray.

Related Travel Blogs About YHA Oxford

Hike up to Easedale Tarn and night train back to London
The final day in the Lake District - I got a good farewell alright, it was raining! But I wasn't to be stopped, and after a quick quick breakfast of cereal and milk, I headed to what the folks in YHA…Oxford Street to YHA. The YHA was a disgrace - read my review in the next page. But eitherway, slept…
Out and about Oxford Street, London
You could land on a shuttle from the moon, you could fly from New York or Dallas or you could simply return by train from Oxford to London...but arriving in London is always something special. The pa…YHA and headed to Oxford Street, just me, my camera and my iPod. I wandered around the street and nearby…

Check YHA Rates and Deals