YHA London St. Pancras

Check London Hotel Deals

YHA London St. Pancras Reviews

EmyG EmyG
YHA !!!!! Jan 18, 2014
The location of this hostel is fantastic. I would even dare to say that St. Pancras YHA is strategically located, near almost to everything in terms of transport. There is the King's Cross station and bus stops as well. The British Library is in front of YHA and the British Museum is just about 30 minutes away by walk. Very easy to get around to all the major London's attractions. Very handy location. While the location is really good, there are many other similarly priced hostels or even budget hotels in London which can offer in my opinion a better experience. I will consider them the next time I will be in London.

We were four females in a private room not a dorm. We stayed there just three nights. We just used the hostel as a base and didn't use any of the other facilities. The room was big enough and clean enough, and beds were narrow but very comfy. It was a bit expensive as for a hostel, but I think the location made it worth it. To be honest the hostel felt more like a budget hotel rather than a hostel. Funny thing, when I was going to London, I didn't even know that we will be staying in a hostel. I had never done that before. As for now the YHA was the only hostel I have stayed in. The bathrooms were of course shared, a bit old but functional and clean. And this was enough for me.

The bad thing about YHA is that you have to pay for everything extra if you are not a YHA member, for example - Wi-Fi. It definitely should be made clear before booking.

A good inner city hostel I would say. For Poles the name may sound funny. "YHA" in Polish is a sound made by donkeys.

Check London Hotel Deals