25 Tabley Street, Liverpool, United Kingdom

YHA Liverpool Rates and Deals

YHA Liverpool Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
YHA Liverpool Jun 13, 2016
Love this place! Location is very convenient. It's just walking distance from the Coach Station and near attractions like the Cathederal and Albert Dock.

I thought the place will be noisy since it's a hostel, but no, it was very quiet and comfortable, suitable also for families.

Room was very clean, bed comfortable, attached bathroom was clean and toiletries provided, common area very nice, cozy and cheerful. There's a kitchen and cafe.

Staff were friendly and helpful.

Wifi was hopeless in the room but good connectivity in the common area.

Price is considered cheap for its location and comfort. I would definitely recommend this place!
trippin_jen says:
Yes, it was above expectations! Most importantly it was quiet at night
Posted on: Jun 13, 2016
Paulovic says:
Looks very decent.
Posted on: Jun 13, 2016
evertonforever2 evertonf…
Aug 23, 2011
Great staff, and a great place. Located just minutes away from Kings dock, Echo Arena, and Liverpool ONE this s a cozy friendly place to stay in liverpool for cheap.

If you are debating on the breakfast here, dont. It is well worth it. Bacon, eggs, toast, Baked beans, yogurt, cereal, and juice and milk.

Lockers in bedrooms, each room has its own shower and toilet. Washing facilities are availible, Beer can be bought at the front desk and a nice fully equipt kitchen it availible for guests free of charge!

Great place each time Im there!
najiah10 najiah10
YHA Liverpool Aug 24, 2008
I stayed here for a night during my 3-day visit to Liverpool. I wanted to stay for 2 nights but the first night was fully booked (probably because there was a Liverpool last home game the next day).

The guy at the reception was really helpful (can't remember his name but he's a pretty young looking chap from New Zealand!). He drew a map for me and showed me how to get to the city centre. The service by all the staff were pretty good overall.

I stayed in a 6-bed room. The room, beds and toilets were very clean. However, you might need to bring your own locks because they don't have proper lockers (just little cupboards). Then again, the main door to the room is pretty secure. I like it that every bed has its own light.. so you don't have to feel bad switching on the main light when you come back late at night (or in my case, grope around in the dark :P ).

The next morning, I had an awesome breakfast in YHA Liverpool in the cafe, overlooking the pier. The location of YHA Liverpool is great, there's a MacDonalds 2 minutes away, in case you get hungry. YHA Liverpool is also 10-15 min away from the city centre (walking distance!).

If there's anything that can be improved on, I think the hostel could do with more washing machines and dryers (they only had one each!). My friend and I were drenched from the rain after watching a footie game and we had to wait quite a bit to use the machines. On top of that, we had to stay up to wait for the dryer to be done! Other than that, everything else was satisfying.

So if you're looking for a decent place to stay in Liverpool, this is the place for you. Don't expect too much partying here though, you'd have to get your ass to the city centre for that! ;)
Cantoffie says:
Oh was this the old YHA Hostel? nvm... i stayed at the new one! haha :b
Posted on: May 13, 2010
Cantoffie says:
I would Agree with pretty much everything here... but i thought Location was great! that is all... 2 mins away from alber dock and Liverpool One Shopping center. I thought it was great.

Anyways hope you enjoyed Liverpool!
Posted on: May 13, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About YHA Liverpool

Another superb trip to Liverpool!
Liverpool, UK I took the train to Liverpool from Manchester and planned on staying three nights here. My stay was at the allways awesome YHA Liverpool. The first day I took in some art and the Cain…Liverpool from Manchester and planned on staying three nights here. My stay was at the allways awesome YHA Liverpool

Check YHA Rates and Deals