YHA Lake Tekapo

YHA Lake Tekapo Rates and Deals

YHA Lake Tekapo Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Beautiful View Mar 29, 2011
This is probably the best hostel I’ve stayed at in the last 6 months. I loved this place. The kitchen was immaculately clean, and it has EVERYTHING!!!! I’m talking 3 cheese graters everything. I’m pretty sure if it were possible I would have made love to that kitchen.

It’s very close to Lake Tekapo and the common area, equipped with fireplace, has the best view. I feel that if there was a hostel on Lake Titicaca in South America that was exactly like that, it would make heaps.

The common area was very cozy and internet was available along with computers for use as well, all for a charge of course.

The staff were pretty friendly and they seemed willing to help, although we were really just there for a stop over with a view.

This hostel would be a great place to chill for a few day and immerse yourself in a good book.

Related Travel Blogs About YHA Lake Tekapo

2 1/2 Wochen Nordinsel
Von der verrueckten Adrenalin-City Queenstown machte ich mich auf den Weg zum tuerkisfarbenen Lake Tekapo (Mitte der Suedinsel). Der kleine Ort mit demselben Namen bietet sich dank seines klaren Himm…YHA Lake Tekapo war abermals eine gute Adresse und ich kann die Hostels von YHA waermstens weiterempfehlen. Tagsueber…

Check YHA Rates and Deals