YHA Eastbourne

Check Eastbourne Hotel Deals

YHA Eastbourne Reviews

M1m1 M1m1
YHA Hostel, Eastbourne, UK Feb 05, 2014
This was a great little place to stay when I went to visit beachyhead. It's within walking distance from the cliffs (if you fancy a little hike trip which is at least less than 2 hours or 2 hours max with great scenery along the way). There is a bus stop right outside across the road from the hostel that goes staright to the chalky cliffs (if you don't fancy a walk).

It's also within walking distance of the town centre and the beach (and the pier). Most of the tourists spots are also within walking distance around town. I guess this hostel is pretty much in the centre of most of the tourist areas. They have a self service kitchen whihc is nice and big and is always kept clean. I realy loved it. It has all the cooking facilities you would need.

The bunk beds are also brilliant. I still felt like I had a bit of my own privacy even though I was sharing the room with other people. The room I stayed in had 3 bunk beds, but there were 3 of us in total. The people I met there were great.

I just love this hostel and I would definitely recomend it to people. I'll also be staying in their other hostels around the world because I loved it that much.

Check Eastbourne Hotel Deals