YAG Homestay

Check Probolinggo Hotel Deals

YAG Homestay Probolinggo Reviews

yuness yuness
"Poor Homestay" May 20, 2013
I arrived in Cemoro Lawang at 3 pm, then I looked for a room for one night, I found “YAG Homestay”. The owner offered me the choice of rooms. He had a many simple homestay rooms with bathroom outside with the price IDR 125.000 also two rooms include the bathroom inside with the price IDR 200.000 also with hot shower. So I took this room with hot shower but not include breakfast.

I was a bit upset because the electric didn’t work so I made complain with the owner and he makes a repair then fixed..after that when I want to take a shower the hot water didn’t work also make me mad...grrrr, so I made a complain again then he said with many reason. Around 2 hours the hot shower it is fixed. But in the night didn’t work again…the owner asked me to be patient again...then in the morning when I got up to go to MT.Bromo ...brrrr, the hot shower really didn’t working. I’m really upset at the time.

After I got back from visiting Bromo, I just washed my face, then went to check out and told the owner of my problems with this room..then he said to just to pay the basic room price IDR 150.000 not IDR 200.000 as we agreement. And he apologised to me, but it’s no good now...So really I do not recommend this homestay, also many other tourist made complaints.

Check Probolinggo Hotel Deals