Y on the Park

Check Sydney Hotel Deals

Y on the Park Sydney Reviews

dl4plm dl4plm
Y Hyde Park Sydney Nov 10, 2006
We used the Y Hotel Hyde Park on our overnight stop between Sydney and Darwin.

It is a great value bed and breakfast hotel ideally located in the CBD opposite Hyde Park and Oxford Street.

Actually the Y forms part of the YWCA hostel/hotel chain.

I wasnt sure about this place when we found it ... actually the staff are helpful, the room clean and tidy although as you can expect from a hostel its budget range so dont expect the ritz!

The breakfast area is reasonable and again budget but coffee and toast is most I can manage and when your stomach is 12 time zones different .... well I was glad of the good bed!

We used a communial bathroom area and they were again tidy and clean.

The Hotel is surrounded by everything you could want including great shops, restaurants, parks gardens and galleries and you can also walk to Darling Harbour, China Town, City Shops, The Opera House and Rocks from here too.

There are studio, deluxe and traditional style rooms to choose from as well as the typical backpacker dorms.

Facilities include a Cafe and guest lounge, internet kiosk, guest kitchen and laundry.

Reasonable cheap accomodation for an overnighter.
andrewhood says:
The picutre was helpful, I think I would use this
Posted on: Oct 28, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Y on the Park

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…parked all over this football pitch, doors and boots open blaring music. We took some beers and strolled out into the 200 crowed.   With in 6 seconds. I heard…

Check Sydney Hotel Deals