Xtabi Resort

(876) 957-0121

Xtabi Resort Rates and Deals

Xtabi Resort Negril Reviews

mxfamily mxfamily
Xtabi Resort (for people who are not the hoity-toidy!but downtoearth) Oct 04, 2009
wow; loved our expereince with these fun, easy going folks...3 dives restaurant across the street was 5*seafood and very affordable.

my husband & I are simple to take care of: kitchenette for some in home cooking, loved my shower outside my private bathrm that was kewl, we had privacy, it was very peaceful & quiet at night, no issues in Negril at all!!! my housekeeper is now a personal close friend! I can't say enough about how friendly the staff are. the food was so nice, and our cab driver came all the way from Mo-Bay to look after our outings. He really was exceptional &...if anybody needs a great driver, (who deserves the work; it would be Mike.) please email me for his #! these 2 combo's would be a great vacation for you or your family!

Jah Bless....as they say in Jamaica.
Charlie8 Charlie8
Terrible Hotel Oct 08, 2009
This is the worst hotel in Jamaica. It is very rundown and is in serious need of renovation. The food is bad, the service is bad, and the hotel is falling apart.

The access to the water is very dangerous since the swim platforms are broken and the ladders are badly rusted.

I definitely do not recommend this hotel. It is dangerous and unsanitary.

Check Xtabi Resort Rates and Deals