602 Marlborough Gate, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
www.xscape.co.uk - 0871 200 3220

Xscape Milton Keynes Reviews

JakeA JakeA
Good night out, and fun during the day too Jun 12, 2011
Having decided ramdonly that I'd fancy learning to Snowboard (not learning for a holiday or any thing like that) I'd booked up the day course, which meant 8 hours including breaks. And had an absolutely awesome time. Got the bug for it now...although still waiting to do it on a real slope lol.

But other than that there are many shops in Xscape where you can buy gear for a range of extreme sports. Now I’ve never eaten in one of the restaurants there (well apart from KFC after a night out) but the clubs there are fantastic. From starting at Moon under Water for a few cheaper starter drinks, where you can still hear the people you’re with. Then moving on throughout the night to Revolutions for shots and cocktails (although is rather pricy here) Before finally hitting Oceanas for a quality night.
FlyDolphin FlyDolph…
Acitivity center in the heart of Milton Keynes Dec 03, 2007
Xscape is located just next to the large indoor shopping centre "Centre MK". AT Xscape there are many different shops (Quicksilver, Ripcurl, O'Neill, TSA, Billabong etc), Restaurents (Nandos, Dexters, Wetherspoons etc) and lot of different activities like bowling, wall climbing, fitness centre, free fall and a snowdome.

At the snowdome I learned to snowboard. I can't recommend the lessons there as the instructor just seemed to want it overwith and didn't allow one to learn more even though one could do everything he said "that isn't until next lesson you will learn that". Just a way of making me come back to pay for more lessons.. I don't think so, I already paid £72 to have 3 lessons.

After being there 3 times I could stop, use the poma lifts and do linked turns (which are the requirements for using the dome). This was my preparation for going to Germany to snow board in the mountains and I feel very grateful that I had the chance to tumble around and learn in the dome before facing the real thing ;) (not that I also fell like a 1000 times anyways, but good fun!)

When you are used to real mountains though the slope is rather short and not very challenging unless they have the rails and jumps out. Good for keeping skills fresh though(heard from friends).

The snow dome is calle SNO!zone but the rest of the center is really cool too. The bowling is affordable and the lanes and balls are good quality and staff nice. Also a huge area with playing machines of all sorts (motor cycling, car racing, dance comp, air hockey etc). And a rather nice cinema.

Check Milton Keynes Hotel Deals