Xingping

Xingping - Climb the hill by the port

Xingping Reviews

nyckidzo nyckidzo
Close to Yangshuo Aug 08, 2011
Xingping is another 45 minutes from Yangshuo. It is quieter and smaller, but there are still tons of Chinese tourists coming through the town. You can walk around the entire town in about 15 minutes. Consider coming here to be further in the mountains and to have more peace and quiet. I stayed at "This Old Place" hostel, and it was great! The staff was very friendly and even took us on some small hikes. Definitely rent a bike from "Kelly's Guest House," cross the bridge and just start biking. In a minute you will be in and alongside Chinese farms with amazing views of the mountains. Stop and say hello to the farmers you will see on your bike ride. Everyone is very friendly.

At Kelly's Guesthouse you can rent real mountain bikes. They are 20 yuan rather than 10, but it was well worth it if you plan on enjoying your bike ride.

You can walk on any of the roads that lead out of town and be in great view of wonderful scenery.

Also, if you stay at "This Old Place" they have a cafe as well, which will give you 5 yuan off your bill.
Sunset in the alley
Friendly kids
Climb the hill by the port
Top of the hill by the port

Related Travel Blogs About Xingping

Scoping Out XingPing
Two days ago Bill (a guy I met from Indiana at my guesthouse) and I took the bus up to XingPing to check out the town.  XingPing is north of Yangshuo and is significantly smaller, but in compari…XingPing to check out the town.  XingPing is north of Yangshuo and is significantly smaller, but in comparison…
Exploring and Enjoying XingPing
A few days ago Bill and I moved to XingPing.  Saturday morning was rainy and cold, which made for a nice lazy morning after our Moon Hill hike.  Saturday afternoon we wandered around XingPi…XingPing.  Saturday morning was rainy and cold, which made for a nice lazy morning after our Moon Hill…
Hike from Yangdi
Yesterday was a glorious, stunning day.  About as clear as the skies get in China, bright sunshine, and milder temps.  Bill and I had planned to use the nice forecast to the fullest, and bo…XingPing.  We walked along the main street (keep in mind I use the terms "main" and "street" loosely…
Xingping Map