Xi'an Hotels

Browse 30 Xi'an, China hotel reviews for 302 Xi'an hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$26 - $1,582
5 stars
$49 - $154

Hotel Name Contains:

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Xi'an Hotels and Deals

#1 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
TravChef says: "It is my second time staying at Sofitel Legend, the first one is in Hanoi, Sofit..."
#2 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
gingerbatik says: "Shenpeng hotel is part of Canaan International Hotel group. The location of this..."
#3 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
amudhacolaco says: "The Shangri-La is a gorgeous hotel with a very beautiful lobby, beautiful rooms ..."
#4 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
ellechic says: "Basic hotel within Xi'an's city wall, Hotel Ibis Xi'an has good location - both ..."
#5 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
row-zzzzz says: "Being dropped off by our personal driver to a very tall and luxurious hotel was ..."
$66
#6 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
seahlk says: "We booked this hotel based on the strong recommendation from my friend. The loca..."
$102
#7 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
spocklogic says: "The Tang Paradise Hotel is located in the south of Xi'a..."
$111
#8 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
Imalocal says: "We stayed for two nights at The Grand New World Hotel during our visits to the t..."
$62
#9 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
Flyinhigh says: "This stay was awesome. I just happened across an explorer rate for this h..."
$81
#10 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
JLatimer2 says: "Great mid-range hotel. Breakfast and internet was included with my room rate. ..."
$86
#11 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
kevinhongkong says: "Overall, our stay at this hotel was quite good. The room was pretty spacious lu..."
$59
#12 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
TarheelRoli says: "I was invited to a wedding reception at this hotel and therefore decided to also..."
#13 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
princeza9 says: "Overall, I was quite pleased with this hotel. I had booked it for two friends a..."
#14 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
piglet44 says: "We were only here two nights. The hotel was very comfortable and well located.Ea..."
#15 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
Kurisu says: "The Golden Flower Hotel by Shangri-La is located in Xi'an Shi, Shaanxi Province,..."
$88
#16 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
chevnc says: "The Hilton in Xi'an could not be better. Although our tour around Xi'an wasn't v..."
$108
#17 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
RIGAS says: "Just arrived at super train terminal in Xi An city, i was already besotted from ..."
#18 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
Kramerdude says: "This was a mighty inexpensive hotel around 30 US for a double for being in th..."
#19 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
Orgrey says: "Its a hotel NOT a motel about 10-15 mins taxi away from the main city walls of X..."
#20 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
goyourownway says: "N3416'1.1" E10856'27.7" WGS-84 The three Warriors apartments are in block ..."
#21 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
phreaze says: "The bed was SUPER hard but the room was really spacious and had a chain on the d..."
$24
#22 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
markinldn says: "I stayed for one night in a brief overnighter to see the Terracotta warriors. Th..."
#23 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
sylviandavid says: "We stayed at the Aurum International Hotel as part of a friendly planet tour we..."
#24 of 302 hotels in Xi'an
omendfornd says: "Note: there is a proper expensive hotel in Xian called Royal Hotel. This is not ..."
$85