Wynn Las Vegas

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals

Wynn Las Vegas Reviews

Manu32 Manu32
Pure luxury Jul 29, 2012
Comparing to luxury hotels in other towns in Las Vegas it's affordable to stay in such a high-end hotel. I always wondered how it is to spend a night in a luxury hotel. To say it in andvance: I wasn't disappointed. Especially the view from our room was incredible.

The hotel is huge - as hotels in Las Vegas often are. You nearly need a map so you don't get lost. There are a lot of shops, swimming pools, restaurants and possibilites to gamble. But everything is quite expensive there. So you can save a lot of money if you eat and shop outside the hotel.

Our room was just great. A big bathroom even with a tub and a seperate room for the toilet. Everything was very clean. And as I said, the view was incredible. We had a huge window from where we could see a part of Las Vegas. (We were on 22d floor.) So we could lie in our bed and enjoy the view.
feltmountain feltmoun…
Awesome Jul 12, 2011
I've been to vegas a few times and after a streak of crummy hotels (very cheap/good value- you figure: 'I only use the hotel to sleep in, and you have free access to all hotels and casinos in vegas, so I might as well go for cheap'), I finally decided to splurge a little bit and go for a 5 star hotel. I will now never go back to anything less.

Wynn has amazing staff and service, everything in Wynn is 'balling' like out of a rap video: golden urinals, marble floors, etc.

Can get a bit pricy (+$20 a night fee), but well worth it imo
paulsach29 paulsach…
best hotel Mar 06, 2011
Best suites.....best pools.

services was great. Best clubs.

always nice to have the room comps......

this hotel is surrounded by beaautiful people.
troydew troydew
Beautiful luxury close to shopping and the strip. Dec 12, 2010
This hotel wasn't the cheapest but for the price the amenities were amazing. The room had great toiletries and the view of the golf course and the mountains were stellar. The casino was busy for a weekday and considering that the place is still suffering from recession I was surprised.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for pampering. If money is tight there's better deals on the strip.
bashmentbabe bashment…
Steve Wynn did an amazing job with this hotel ! Nov 27, 2009
For my 10 day adventure in Vegas I stayed in this beautiful five diamond hotel, every aspect of this place is pure luxury, I arrived at the Wynn and was checked in by a very nice, friendly man called Tony he said as I was staying for 10 nights I was 'like family' and then as it had just passed my 21st birthday he said go to concierge tell them Tony sent you and that they should give you all of the VIP nightclub passes :) Wow hows that for service !

The room was the best part of this hotel it had everything you could want a massive flat screen TV that moved to face the bed, the couch or the table, an office station a very selective minibar, comfortable bed, a great big bathroom that was full of amenities like moisturizer, shower cap, nail file, mouthwash, cotton buds, eye make up removing cotton pads.

The bath was massive with a waterfall style tap :0, the walk in shower even had a seat in it and lemon smelling shampoo,conditioner and bodywash, the bathroom also has a miniture TV,lighted make up mirror and a hairdryer.

The In room dining is fabulous altho verrrrrrrry expensive as they add charges and taxes grrr, but it was good :).

the nightclubs are soo cool especially Tryst which was my favourite (I'll be writing a review for that soon)

Restaurants looked great altho they were expensive so I didnt get to try them out.

The casino is also good lots of different slots and games my fave was called megabucks !

pool was closed as it was quite cold some days and I dont think it stays open in winter.

The spa was good but not great I found a better one at Ceasars Palace (another review coming soon) . Overall fantastic hotel that I will definatly be returning to at some point.
me outside the wynn
bathroom and bathroom tv
waterfall bath :)
waltmalicka says:
Wynn is one of THE hotels in LV. There's nothing left but to share your opinion and to congratulate you to the feature!
By the way: try to compare rates via internet! There are a lot of different services offering rooms in Wynn Las Vegas. If you search thoroughly and insistently, you'll find some really moderately prized deals or offers. Here's just one service: http://bit.ly/hotel_las_vegas
Posted on: Jun 08, 2010
HCSmooth66 says:
Congrats on the feature. I've always found with Vegas, and most places, that the more time I spend inside a hotel room the less time I spend enjoying my trip :)
Posted on: Nov 28, 2009
JP-NED says:
Congrats on your featured review!
Posted on: Nov 28, 2009
sweetsummerdaiz sweetsum…
Wynn Hotel in Vegas is a win! Jan 23, 2009
Staying at Wynn was a true luxury! The room was decorated in a pleasant scheme of colors, the king bed was very comfortable with high thread count sheets, the towels plush, and in general, quite a spacious standard room.

We were on floor 21 with a room overlooking the pool. Lovely both during the day and the evening. Very quiet with housekeeping moving in an almost stealth-like quietness in the mornings.

Bathrooms were equipped with a wall-mounted tv, jacuzzi tub and separate shower, very large and well equipped.

The restaurants in this hotel are something to behold! Though I was on a culinary tour of Las Vegas on this trip, I was still pleasantly surprised that everything I tasted was better than expected. Even the caffe' in the lobby for morning coffee was delicious~ great coffee!

The lobby is always decorated with white lights in the trees, mosaic tiles on the floor, and the entire hotels smells great.

Adjacent shops are very high end with an excellent selection of expensive watches and fashion.
Lobby waterfall
TheGrasshopper TheGrass…
A bit Over-rated Sep 08, 2009
We stayed at "The Wynn" Las Vegas last week and were really looking forward to staying at such a fine hotel. Our expectations were very high due to everything we had heard and of course the price of the room per night. I guess our expectations were too high. We were on the 27th floor overlooking the golf course (which was a great view by the way) but the room never cooled down (probably due to the extreme las Vegas heat) The room looked kind of plain, nothing really stood out about the "Resort Tower room". The beds which we thought were going to be a dream to sleep on, were not as comfortable as many 3 star hotels. The room didn't even have a small coffee maker to help us wake up in the morning. All in all, on our next trip to Vegas we will be saving our money for the tables and stay at an equally nice room for about half the price in the center of the strip.
culfoxio culfoxio
Awesome Stay in Las Vegas - great service May 23, 2009
I had an amazing time in Las Vegas - stayed for 4 nights at The Wynn Hotel, on the very top floor (60th) along with my best friend Ryan -- we went to see a show, Le RĂ©ve - which is performed at the Wynn Theater, we got the second-best seats ($125 each) and really enjoyed an outstanding show!

The cleanliness and service at the hotel are outstanding!

I sure hope to return soon!
jarv1506 jarv1506
A Little Pricey, But Worth It Jan 29, 2008
This place is amazing! If you're looking to spend a little extra to get a nice room, get it here. If you want to go to Vegas for cheap, stay off strip. If you book your room through a travel service (expedia, travelocity etc.) you can get your rooms a lot cheaper than if you book throught the hotel. A lot of people say the Wynn is not on the strip, it is. It's acroos the street from Treasure Island, caddy-corner to the Mirage, and across a side street from the Venetian. The rooms were huge, and extremely clean, the restaurants were awesome, everything from a great buffet to fine dining. All rooms ahve floor to ceiling windows, and a view of either the strip, or the garden of the hotel. The beds are designed specifically for the Wynn, and I can assure you they are great! The bathroom had a glass enclosed shower, powder area with a tv, a seperate room for the toilet, which had a phone beside it. Of course I used the phone to call the front desk just to let them know I had a phone by the toilet, of course they already knew. I went to see "Spamalot" while I stayed there and it was a great show. I spent 5 days and 4 nights at the Wynn Las Vegas, airfare included it cost me a total of $1800, I stayed in the cheapest room they had and I felt like I was pampered.
Bed at the Wynn

• Beauty Salon
  • Health Centre
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Free Parking
  • Pillow Top Mattress

Related Travel Blogs About Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Hotel
Wynn was the place I stayed during my whirlwind culinary tour of Las Vegas.The room was large with a salmon color, cheerful theme.  I think the room was actually larger than my house as far as s…Wynn was the place I stayed during my whirlwind culinary tour of Las Vegas. The room was large with a salmon color, cheerful theme.  I think…
24 hours in Vegas
I guess I should start by saying this is my first time in Vegas and I was spoiled. I don't think my first Vegas experience was the typical first time in Vegas trip. Now I am going to have a hard ti…Wynn Las Vegas . Wow, what a hotel! Actually, both of these hotels were stunning. The details were amazing…
Encore: wynn hotel
WELCOME THE NEW HOTEL: ENCOREWOW Encore is a beautiful hotel. it is very simple hotel similar to her sister hotel, the Wynn.  If you like red and butterflies, you will like this hotel. I have ye…Wynn.  If you like red and butterflies, you will like this hotel. I have yet to clubbing at their club, XS.  So far, I have eaten…

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals