Wyndham Kingston Jamaica

Wyndham Kingston Jamaica Rates and Deals

Wyndham Kingston Jamaica Reviews

Aggie98 Aggie98
A good choice for staying in Kingston, Jamaica. May 20, 2011
Not one of the best Wyndham Hotels that I've ever stayed in, but considering what other hotels are available in Kingston, Jamaica, this was not a bad choice. The staff were very friendly, helpful and pleasant. Although the room was fairly clean and modest, there were some very tiny ants in the bath room crawling all over what appeared to be an empty trash can. The food at the Terrace Cafe was not bad, but I wouldn't consider it as authentic Jamaican cuisine.
mdfehmel mdfehmel
Hilton Kingston Jamaica Oct 06, 2010
I recently traveled to Kingston Jamaica on business. This is not the ideal tourist spot on the island, which was evident by the quality of the Hilton. Even as the best show in town, the hotel is in desperate need of an overhaul. My room on the executive level had worn carpet, the safe was broken, 2 of the lights were inoperable and the bathroom was moldy. They had a great gym, but it came at a price of $10 per day. Despite these negative marks, however, the hospitality of the very polite Jamaican employees was exceptional and the pool deck was a fantastic place to hang out. With the stereotypical Tiki Bar stocked with Jamaican rum galore and evening dinners on the pool deck, I found this the ideal spot to wind down at the end of the day. The poolside dinners feature buffets with a different themes each night. While I was there, they featured Brazilian and Jamaican; both were above average although the food was slightly overcooked. I utilized the social director's office and hosted a social on Wednesday night, which was a great experience - my hat is off to the Hilton's social staff. For a very competitive price, I was able to host about 30 customers with an open bar and finger-foods for 3 hours, all of which was coordinated on 3 days notice. Even with a setting in the downtown “financial” district of Kingston, it is still very dangerous to venture out at any time of the day. It was advised to stay within a one block radius and then only if as part of a group. One night we walked next door to the Courtleigh Hotel, another decent hotel in the area and had an awesome dinner of Jerk Chicken Cream Sauce Pasta. I will definitely be making a return trip for that meal the next time I happen to be in town. I will stay at the Hilton in Kingston again.
Poolside Social for the Jamaican P…
The Colt Tiki Bar at the Social fo…
Hilton Kingston Jamaica
Work collegues and officers of the…
dts234 dts234
Excellant Staff in Kingston Mar 01, 2009
This quant hotel is nicely situated only a few minutes from the airport in Kingston. This is my third day here and I can honestly say I have not met a non-friendly person in the hotel yet (and hopefully I won't). I especially want to give kudos out to Steve who works as the night time bellman. He has been so helpful and so polite that I am seriously going to write a letter to the CEO of Hilton. It is rare to come accross that level of service these days.

The Hotel has 3-4 restaurants that are open and varying times. I personally liked the breakfast buffett because of the Johnny Cakes and made to order omletts. Dinner is served buffett style out at the pool with live music every night. Tonight was really fun because it was "Texas" night. I mentioned to my server that I was from Texas and had a high level of expertise in Texas food. She promptly proceeded to tell me how much I would enjoy the meal. She went as far as to go get her manager who reassured me I would have my expectations exceeded. Aside from the nasty chicken tortilla soup which was really just cream of chicken with salsa I have to admit that it was pretty good. They know how to BBQ a mean steak down here.

Other ammenaties that the hotel has that I have not located yet (big place) are a casino and exercise room.

The only draw back is that the internet is not WiFi and the is not included with the room. Cables are provided to hook up you computer too but the service costs over $20.00 USD per day.

All in all I give the place a 9 out of 10. What it lacks in price it makes up for in outstanding service.
First floor room w/my stuff thrown…

Wyndham Kingston Jamaica Overview

The Wyndham Kingston Jamaica sits on seven acres of tropical landscape, approximately 12 miles from Norman Manley Airport and one mile from the National Gallery. Jamaica is more than just beaches. Explore shopping, history and the rest of downtown Kingston, all within close range.

Hotel amenities include the fitness room, personal trainers, aerobics room, health & pro shop, sauna, pool, tennis court, and a full-service spa facility. For drinking and dining, the hotel offers Pool Bar & Grill (with live music nightly), Junkanoo Bar, Palm Court (themed cuisine), Terrace Cafe (buffets with regional cuisine), Junkanoo Nightclub, and the Rendezvous Bar. The hotel also has a multilingual staff, barber shop and beauty salon, clothing store, concierge desk, florist, gift shop, lounge, valet laundry service, and local area transportation.

All rooms have sitting areas, individual climate control, direct-dial telephones, hairdryers, and satellite TV. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel. Booking your flight to any airport other than Kingston Norman Manley International Airport (airport code KIN) may result in additional transfer charges for which you are responsible

Wyndham Kingston Jamaica Amenities