WuZhou Hotel

Check Hualien Hotel Deals

WuZhou Hotel Hualien Reviews

portia portia
A good hotel in Hualien with super friendly and helpful staff Mar 22, 2008
I booked this hotel online (sorry, web site is in Chinese only, I rather doubt they spoke English either) because it was advertised as a "business" hotel, thus free internet! Their location was very convenient if you arrive by bus. I arrived by train, but at the visitor center at the train station, they asked which hotel I stayed at and called them for a free pickup. I was not aware they offered free pick up and drop off at the train station, which was a good thing, as it would be a LONG walk from the train station.

The room is not fancy, but quite nice for the price (about 1500NT). They provided a free breakfast which you order the night before and they deliver to the room in the morning. I stayed here for 3 nights, and the staff are just super helpful. They helped arranged for the rental car, loaned me umbrellas, raincoats on several occasions, and gave us a ride back to the train station.

The hotel had good city maps with restaurants and other points of interests marked (in Chinese also).

Their lobby was nice too, very large and comfortable sofas and flower arrangements. The hotel offers its guests free bicycles to use. Overall a very pleasant stay at this hotel and I would recommend it to anyone traveling to Hualien. And you should go there too for the world class scenery in the area!

Check Hualien Hotel Deals