Wärdshuset Ulla Winbladh AB

www.ullawinbladh.se - 08-534 897 01

Wärdshuset Ulla Winbladh AB Stockholm Reviews

JStraveler JStravel…
Top 5 MUST GO TO restaurants in Stockholm Aug 09, 2015
Everything from location to cookies for Julbord (traditional Christmas buffet) is great in this restaurant. It is a traditional Swedish restaurant situated in one of the most beautiful places in town, Djurgården and is right next to Skansen entrance ( Open air museum).

Home made breads with salted soft butter are served as a quick bite before you place an order. Staff is nice and friendly. Orders are delivered very quickly.

Traditionally we like going there to have Julbord, celebrate our special days and take our friends and guests to try something authentic top quality food.

Last time I was there I ordered fried goat cheese with parsnip puree and chestnuts. It was beyond my expectations. I loved it so much I tried to recreate it at home for my husband. Well, of course my dish was nothing like the one I tried at Ulla Winbladh. Meatballs with cream sauce, lingonberries, pickled cucumber and mashed potatoes are the freshest and home made here. I have seen only 2 restaurants that actually make meatballs. Grand Hotel and Ulla Winbladh. Others simply buy precooked ones which is very easy to identify.

Check Stockholm Hotel Deals