Worst haircut ever at Friseur Roswitha Schneider

0511 881632

Worst haircut ever at Friseur Roswitha Schneider Hannover Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Worst haircut ever Mar 03, 2011
I was in acute need of a haircut; well I hardly have hair on my head but what I have grows in all directions and I really prefer to have it very short.

I was driving around in the inner Hannover and finally found a place where I could see that I could get a time straight away for a haircut. I didn’t have time before now so I was actually quite pleased to find one.

As soon as I entered I had a bad feeling; I had some years earlier in Brussels faced a similar situation where I entered a shop where I was met a woman that had passed the best age and therefore had somewhat bad eyesight.

This was exactly the same situation but I thought how bad can it go? I just had to have 2 mm all over. I sat in the chair and she found a machine that she started and tossed around on my head. After 5 minutes she said she was ready. I just said what!! She had only done half of my hair.

I had to force her to continue a couple times until I borrowed the machine and did the last myself; she could see nothing and she had bad light in the shop.
Just walk by!
novabelgica says:
That was funny. :)
aotw says:
funny story :D
Chokk says:
Not something I took pictures of. I managed to take the picture of the shop so I could prevent others from going there :D

Check Hannover Hotel Deals