Worlds Best Pizza (Literally) - Little Caesers

Shop 7, Perth, Australia

Worlds Best Pizza (Literally) - Little Caesers Perth Reviews

genetravelling genetrav…
Jun 20, 2007
Ok, So this is so perfectly Australian that if you dont go, you're crazy.

This tiny little restaurant recently won the "World's Best Pizza" competition in New York.

It's located in the Hills of Mundaring on the outskirts of town which overlook the city.

In true aussie fashion - the chef outclassed all the large professional American and Italian places as well as everyone else from around the globe. It caused a big upset.

And in further aussie fashion - it hasn't changed the restaurant one bit! The chef will still come out and sit at your table to have a chat.

And no matter how busy they get (and it gets ridiculous) everyone will still stop to have a chat and a laugh with you.

Not only are the pizza's unbelievably delicious, but the toppings are like nothing you've ever seen:

They include:

all the normal type of pizzas you'd expect, plus:

VEAL&POTATO

CHICKEN FETTUCINI

CHICKEN CURRY

The dessert pizzas are their speciality and my favourites include:

MUDHONEY: the famous chocolate pizza with icecream

ESKIMO JOE: malt choc chip cookie base with vanilla ice cream drizzled with raspberry fruit sauce all on a pizza base.

APPLE STRUDEL

LEMON CHEESE CAKE

They also do pastas and coffee!

They are closed on Tuesdays and it does get very busy.

You are advised to go early and you can get takeaway if you like.

Wednesday nights (I think) you can take a large pizza for only $5!

Bon Appetit!
The Eskimo Joe dessert pizza...
hummingbird50 says:
Dessert Pizza sounds fantastic! Although I have never had a dessert pizza, I just may give it a try. Being as I don't live anywhere close to Australia, I may have to try making my own...now that should be interesting. Hmmmm...maybe I should come and visit Elke before she moves:)
Thanks for the review!
Posted on: Apr 11, 2009
Kelly_Anne says:
Not to sure about the dessert pizzas.... but then again between sweet n savory - for me it's no contest. Savory everytime! Maybe I'll give Eagle Boys a miss ;o).
Posted on: Apr 10, 2009
Horus380 says:
After reading this review I went there and it was fantastic, i'll post my own review with photos in a few days
Posted on: May 11, 2008