World of Beer

World of Beer - One of the 250 guys

World of Beer West Palm Beach Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great place for beer lovers Apr 28, 2013
I had never heard about World of Beer before my TB friend Jamal suggested that we ended a great Sunday tasting some great American beers at the World of Beer. The bar was located in the party area of West Palm Beach. The bar is facing an open square and located in a corner shop. It was pretty empty when we arrived quite late (11pm), which I found quite natural.

The waitress that took care of us was really sweet and service minded. She told us quickly about their huge collection and we were given a huge beer menu to look in before we had our first pick. My first pick was a 400-Pound Monkey; an Indian Pale Ale. My second pick was a Helles Lager and my last pick was a Heavy Seas Loose Canon. The bar had nametags on the wall with the customers that had tasted 250 different beers in the bar. There was also a list with their top 10 different beer tasters: there were two guys that had tasted almost 900 different!

I really liked the place and I found that their definition of their culture statement really cool. It states “The World of Beer Guest Experience is the cornerstone of what we call WOB Culture. WOB Culture is about being a part of the neighborhood. It’s about being surrounded by good people who enjoy awesome beer, great music, and sports. When you walk into World of Beer, we want you to feel like you’re hosting a party in your own living room” The World of Beer is a chain and there are about 40 units here in May 2013.
Loose Canon
Helles Lager
Top Tasting List
400 Pound Monkeys
Chokk says:
Vance - it was look at my rating :)
Posted on: May 22, 2013
vances says:
Sounds like your kind of place, Christian!

:-)
Posted on: May 21, 2013
Chokk says:
Me too Jutta - I usually go for the funny names especially in US - "Monk in the Trunk" and so on!
Posted on: May 21, 2013