World Diving, Nusa Lembognan

Pondok Baruna Guesthouse, Bali, Indonesia - +62 (0)81 239 00686

World Diving, Nusa Lembognan Bali Reviews

sidewinder1985 sidewind…
Splendid diving in Bali May 12, 2012
World Diving is a 5 star PADI dive resort located on the island of Nusa Lembognan just of the coast of Bali. The dive shop is run by an English couple. I went on 2x fun dives with them and had an excellent dive experience.

The staff are very friendly. At the start of the day they helped me pick my diving gear and fill out the required paperwork. Once done I met the dive master who was a local. The DM was very friendly and gave me a briefing prior to setting out. During the dives in addition to watching over me, the DM also kept his eyes open and pointed numerous other marine life for my benefit. The dive equipment that was provided was in very good condition and I had no issues.

The dive sites around Nusa Lembognan are diverse and filled with marine life. The first site we went to was Manta Point and we were fortunate to see 2 mantas straight away. The second dive site was Crystal Bay and was a drift dive. Crystal Bay is known for viewing Mola Mola between July and Oct. Unfortunately I was there in Dec so did not get to see any. There was still plenty of corral and marine life to make the second dive worthwhile.

Lunch was provided during the surface interval. It consisted of a Balinese rice dish along with water and cold drinks.

For all the above reasons I would highly recommend the Island of Nusa Lembognan & World Diving. With regards to my own experience I am currently an advanced open water diver with approx 25 dives in Jordan, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
spocklogic says:
Bravo on your accomplished diving experience! The review is authoritative then given your expertise.
Posted on: May 12, 2012