Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort

Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort Rates and Deals

Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort Bangkok Reviews

VeganTraveler1988 VeganTra…
Affordable hotel in Soi 4 Mar 23, 2016
Great hotel in a great location. Located in Soi 4 Sukhumvit area, Woraburi hotel offers a vast range of delicious menu items, help desk, tour reservations and a very friendly staff. Rooms are big a spacious and very well kept. Just up the road appx 15 minute walk, you'll find the famous nana plaza for those seeking nightlife, and also you will end up in Sukhumvit road, where you'll easily be able to access the Skytrain to the rest of the city. I would recommend anyone saying in Bangkok to give it a try.
wilson0211 wilson02…
Affordable Hotel close to Sukhumvit Jan 08, 2012
Booked online into this hotel for one night, room not ready at 1.15pm. Left my bag in the secure luggage room and had lunch in the restaurant adjacent to hotel. Food was good.

Room still not ready at 2.30pm so went for a massage. Room available at 3.30 but the porter with the left luggage key was not, another 10 minute wait!

Finally got into the room which was very spacious with a big bed, A/C, big fridge, desktop and chair.

Bathroom was ok, a bath with shower hose instead of purpose built shower, still gave a good shower though!

No complaints, check out was event free, even left my rucksack at the hotel for the day at no charge as it was my last day.

Would probably return here, good locality on Soi 4 close to BTS but far enough away from Nana Plaza not to be overrun late at night.
Aytanga Aytanga
Affordable and Clean by the Sky Train Feb 06, 2011
The location is great and the rooftop pool is great to relax after a busy day in Bangkok.

The hotel is nice and clean, rooms are very comfortable, decent size with a nice bathrooms.

It is walking distance to Nana Station and hotel has a free tuk-tuk service every 30minutes to the station.

I was very found of the Sukhumvit area of the Bangkok, it has everything there is to offer in a big city without the backpacker scams.
room
room
ogrady410 says:
Holy crap I was there and you were there same time , and I didnt even see you- that sucks
Posted on: Feb 12, 2011
RIGAS RIGAS
....My favourite in BKK...(!) Aug 29, 2010
If i remember well, i have stay 4 times in Woraburi hotel.

From the first time where i stayed, i love it.

I am like about the service and the area...Many luxuries hotels are in this area, and generally is a well located hotel.

Authentic thailand staff-service in reception!

The rooms are in average, with bad bathroom.

Behind reception there are security boxes for all guests. NO inside rooms. Breakfast area, lobby, reception and travels service are in level 0....

Near hotel-about 4 minutes by walking- are Starbucks.

I prefer Woraburi for the price(is very cheap) and because shukmuvit area is a famous neighbourhood in Bangkok.
WORABURI INN HOTEL AND RESORT BAN…
BAR LOUNGE IN WORABURI
WORABURI INN BANGKOK
WORABURI INN HOTEL BANGKOK
countessk countessk
Why we love the Woraburi Feb 23, 2009
It's cheap, clean and it has a pool. The pool is a real oasis in the middle of Bangkok and has to be the Woraburi's best feature. For 30USD in the Sukhumvit area, it's a great deal.

The woraburi (pronounced woh-rubbery) is part of the Sawasdee hotel group. In my experience some of the Sawasdee hotels have been unpleasant, but I have stayed at the Woraburi Sukhumvit 3 times now and each visit has been consistent in terms of service and cleanliness.

The rooms are basic, tile floors, white walls with limited decoration. To be honest my first impression of the room was a bit of a disappointment as it did not look anything like the one advertised. Once I got over that, I realized what I was paying for was a clean room, a decent bed with access to a pool on the roof.

The breakfast buffet (usually included in the price) is generous, there are plenty of pancakes, french toast, fruit and fried rice with vegetables /Asian style breakfast. There is also an egg stand where you can request a fresh omelet to be made. In the evening there is a dinner buffet with a local musician. I haven't tried the buffet dinner but whenever I walk past it seems very pleasant.

The Woraburi has it's own travel service, beauty salon, hair salon and tailor. Out of those the only service I have tried is the Thai massage, it was 300 baht and it really was excellent, my only complaint was that the radio was put on and so it was hard to feel tranquil listening to pop music and adverts.

Located at the far end of soi 4, the Woraburi is a good 10 minute walk from the main Sukhumvit Road and the nearest skytrain stop: Nana. If you don't fancy the ten minute walk, the hotel provides a free tuk tuk service that goes every half hour from the hotel to Sukhumvit road. Soi 4 has the usual beauty salons, travel agents and internet cafes, it also has an international school and is a major red light district! If you find the business happenings on this street a bit much, I recommend Sukhumvit Soi 11 for a few restaurants with better ambiance.

Whenever I go to Bangkok I will continue to book the the Woraburi, for it's price I just can't fault it.
Woraburi room - clean and simple
The view from our room, nice and l…
The rooftop POOL - it is fabulous.
Soi 4 during the day.
cthunder86 says:
Awesome review. I myself am looking for a cheap place to stay wtih a outdoor pool next year.
Posted on: Nov 02, 2011
Johnpro Johnpro
In depend of you ! Aug 24, 2008
I been there at August 2008 .

Was a average hotel in the Sukhumvit area .

You have to walk about 1km for the nana plaza .

For some persons maybe is a great location but not for me .

To much noise and peoples to looking for help . A full bar area but with second class enjoyment .

Ok sure the younger peoples like it but not me :)

The hotel had a very good breakfast and the staff always friendly .

My room and my bathroom wasn't something excite .

The location it is up to you what are looking for .

I been in better hotels to the past in Bangkok :)

Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort Amenities

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Health Centre
  • Body Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower