Wook Restaurant

www.wook.pl - +48 22 630 74 74

Wook Restaurant Warsaw Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
Cheap and delicious chinese wok restaurant Sep 17, 2010
For my first dinner in Warsaw, I went in search for a japanese restaurant. But since I couldn't find it and was getting hungry, I got into the Restaurant Wook.

Normally I'm not too keen about eating at a wok restaurant. But this one was different.

The interior was stylish, un-chinese like with mostly black & red colours and modern furniture. More of a trendy restaurant. The waiting staff were all dressed in black and very helpful. Some spoke english pretty well, others had a bit of a problem.

The menu was simple, in both english and polish and with pictures as well. And there was quite a variety of dishes.

What was different about this wok restaurant, was that I didn't had to pick out my food and walk to a chef to cook it for me, but every meal was already made in small cups.

I found out after I had ordered spring rolls, beef, rice and a wanton soup. Within a minute all 4 dishes were brought to my table. Talk about fast food! And the taste was really good! One would imagine that food served so quick, would have been standing there for quite a well and lost its flavours and taste, but none of that.

And for the prices... you get great food at low costs! The main dishes of meat (pork, chicken, duck, sea food and beef) costed on 6 zloty (1,5 euros or 2 US dollars)! My meal, including tip, was 35 zloty (9 euros or 11,5 US dollars) and that included 3 drinks as well!

Next time I'm in Warsaw, I'll definitely be heading back there!
Airportman says:
Fingers crossed!
Posted on: Sep 11, 2011
Airportman says:
Not at all, Vance! ;)
Posted on: Dec 30, 2010
vances says:
Sounds like this place didn't dis-Orient you!

:^)