Woodman's Of Essex

www.woodmans.com - 1-800-649-1773

Woodman's Of Essex Reviews

lonlee2 lonlee2
Woodman's - Award Winning Seafood Apr 14, 1999
I went to Woodman's a few years' back. DeAnne and I had been noticing signs for it for miles while driving up from Boston. They were offering a "2 Lobster Special", we couldn't pass up. We made the scenic drive into Essex and found it easily. It's a homey kind of place. Friendly folks taking your orders and serving your food. The menu was full of appetizing choices: lobster-in-the-rough, chowder, crab and lobster rolls, sea scallops, clams, raw bar and full bar. The list went on and on. For those who are local or want something catered, they have clambake & outdoor catering as well. D and I got the 2fer and couldn't believe the size of these things! We paid what seemed to me half price. It was delicious. We basically got two lobsters, corn, fries, and I think slaw, all in this big tray type box. We made such a mess cracking all that lobster! :) As you can see, I couldn't playing with some of my food! All the hype about this place is true. If you're ever in Essex, do yourself a favor and stop by.
Artist's rendition of Woodman's