Woodlands

23693718

Woodlands Kowloon Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Run-down branch of London's nice indian restaurant chain Feb 21, 2011
After watching Symphony of lights at Walk of the Stars we thought of going for dinner in the surrounding area. My companion said that there is a branch of the Woodlands chain of indian restaurants which are found in London. I don't remember visiting one but I may just forgot...there simply were too many restaurants in London including indian restaurants.

We went inside a mall and go up one floor to this restaurant. The restaurant has several diners and it looks like a simple cafe of sort. The lighting is a bit dim which doesn't give a good ambiance. We went to a table inside and I noticed that part of the cushion is broken so I sat on the good side. :P

I am not familiar with indian food and let my companion ordered for everything. We had the same appetizers (pappadum & chat). This time I have vegetarian main course as they only serve vegetarian dishes. The food is still good but Gaylord is much better :P This time we also ordered for lemon rice in addition to nan which I really really like! :)

The service is also slow and there are things we needed to ask instead of automatically served such as the small bowls for our dahl dish.

I probably will try other places next time...

Compare Causeway Bay Hotel Rates (4km away)

Kowloon