Woodbury Common

New York, New York

Woodbury Common New York Reviews

Nazira Nazira
Woodbury Common May 09, 2011
I spent 2wks in NYC last yr for my birthday and visited Woodbury Common with my friend. It looks a bit like a little village or westeria lane for those of you who have seen desperate housewives.

You have a map of where all the shops are but they have cool street signs that tell you where shops are.

They have lots of different stores that sell designer wear at affordable prices.

I bought a dkny jumper, a designer umbrella and a few other items.

They have ralph lauren (baby, children and adults), gap (baby and adult), UGG, lots of places to eat too. I had so much fun and would definitely visit this place again.

You can buy a ticket from someone in TIMES SQUARE selling excursions or go to a bus station and buy a ticket that way. It really is good.

Related Travel Blogs About Woodbury Common

Woodbury Common Outlet Mall
I had been greatly looking forward to this day... I was heading to Woodbury Common Outlet Mall. Woodbury Common is a hour out of New York and is well worth the trip. Woodbury Common is a village styl…Woodbury Common is a hour out of New York and is well worth the trip. Woodbury Common is a village…
Day 62
Today Kerry and I went to Woodbury common - an outlet shopping mall in New Jersey.  As both of us hate buses we opted to take the train to NJ then a free bus that went from the station to the ma… Today Kerry and I went to Woodbury common - an outlet shopping mall in New Jersey.  As both of us…

Check New York Hotel Deals