Wondermama Restaurant & Cafe

Ground Floor, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wondermama Restaurant & Cafe - Wondermama - spagetti with spicy tomato sauce (?), with squid, otak otak and beef slices
Wondermama Restaurant & Cafe - Wondermama - weird selections
Wondermama Restaurant & Cafe - Wondermama - overpriced keropoks
Wondermama Restaurant & Cafe - Wondermama - Some Japanese style cheecake
Wondermama Restaurant & Cafe - Wondermama - something raspberry?
Wondermama Restaurant & Cafe - Wondermama - vanilla ice cream with caramel, whipped cream, marshmellow, and fried bananas coated with almond
Wondermama Restaurant & Cafe - Wondermama - peanut butter cake.

Wondermama Restaurant & Cafe Kuala Lumpur Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
Wondermama, I Hate Papa Aug 07, 2014
I passed this place a few times and find it 'attractive' with colourful old-fashioned windows, but didn't bother to go in because the queue is always very long. I had a lunch partner who suggested this place, so yeah, why not.

It's easy for 1-2 persons to get a table/seat, but if you're a group of more than 3, be prepared to wait for 30minutes or more, because it's actually a very small place.

Don't expect to have a quiet, relaxing dining, cos I literally had to 'shout' when I chat with my friend. It's just too noisy and crowded. They should consider having some sound-absorbant walls.

Food wise, I must say very good! It was way beyond my expectations. Very appetizing and have a variety or choices as well. Portions are big, but that also came with a 'price'. Though pricey, still worth more than 1 visit.

I would surely recommend this place.

Oh and why "I Hate Papa"? Well, it's their password for the wifi. Haha! Brilliant idea.
Wondermama - main entrance
Wondermama - overpriced keropoks
Wondermama - weird selections
Wondermama - something raspberry?
trippin_jen says:
Yeah and when I eat with you I have to scream because you get on my nerves... chinese burn!
anewchapter says:
I imagine you 'shout' when you chat with your friend anywhere, Jen ;)
Caliber-A says:
oh what a password, hehehe...nice review anyway.

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals