Wolfgang Puck bar and grill

3799 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, USA

Wolfgang Puck bar and grill Las Vegas Reviews

bubu932 bubu932
WOW! What a taste bud pleasure! Feb 21, 2016
I have been Vegas 5 times and the last 2 times I found out about this place when I stopped in here during our walk for a drink. We sat at the bar and were treated to Phong and Tom as bartenders. Great personalities and conversation ensued. We were having such a good time that we decided to stay for dinner, for Appetizer we order Big-Eye Tuna Tartare, Avocado, Spicy Mayo, Sesame Wonton, WOW was the best I have had, the flavor was outstanding!! Dinner was awesome. The salmon pizza that I ordered was covered in salmon. Beautiful!

Since we stayed at the MGM, we decided go there for lunch in the next day, they have 3 different menu during the day, which is breakfast, lunch and dinner! Since I was hang over from drinks the night before, I was not the mood to eat much, so again I ordered the Tuna tartare as appetizers and for lunch I ordered the Chicken Salad Sandwich, with cherry pecan bread, alfalfa sprouts and grapes! absolutely delicious! the waiter (I forgot the name) was so nice and very good with food details!

Back to the training opportunity: we specialize in Customer Experience and help our clients create unique innovative experiences to differentiate themselves. However, I would have had this same expectation of any restaurant of this level.

I even talked to the manager "John Toldi" that how much I like the place and the food and him offer a glass of wine for "thank you" for compliment, how cool it is! but I was in hang over so I decided to not drink, just Water lol! He was great guy thou!

On the last day in Vegas, I decided stop there for one more and last time before leave the city, for breakfast and I order the cinnamon rolls that one of the waiters said that is really good so I want to give a try, and OMG I have to agree, was so delicious, its come with 6 mini cinnammon rolls covered with frosty, caramel and walnuts, YUMMY! I almost order 6 more for to go! ah! ah! ;-)

I definitely recommended this place!

Visited December/January 2016
AussieMel82 says:
Congrats on the featured review :)
Posted on: Feb 22, 2016
bubu932 says:
thank you everyone! glad to be part of this site :)
Posted on: Feb 22, 2016
monkeymia79 says:
Congratulations on the featured review Bruno.

Those cinnamon rolls sound lovely.
Posted on: Feb 21, 2016