Wolcott Hotel

Wolcott Hotel Rates and Deals

Wolcott Hotel New York Reviews

tejah1 tejah1
Smal hotel ; old building Apr 20, 2010
This hotel we went came as one pakkage, airplane tickets and 4 night in this hotel.It was a simpel but good value for your money.

In the morrning there was wat they called 'breakfast' it was coffee or tea and a browny, for all their guests in the lobby, so we have the eat standing on several mornings.

The location is great in de 34st street in the middle of Manhattan, close to Time square, for the underground.

The hotel was renovated. View from this hotel wasn't much, we just had a peik on The Empire State building. But for only spending the night it''s ok.
Very old building but nice to see
Butterfly971 Butterfl…
Wolcott Hotel 2** in Manhattan Oct 29, 2008
I was in this hotel at the end of October 2008 for my work. I spent a weekend in this one. I must admit that I spent some good time. My room was really huge for myself with 2 single beds, the bed was really comfortable and could have a really good sleep. The room was clean but a bit old furnished for me, but it is typical american style. It was really classical style. The bathroom was a normal bathroom, that you find in any hotel, and by the way, I had some problem with the hot water, but it seems this problem wasn't only in my room, but in nearly all the hotel. Well, they finally fixed it rapidly!!!

The available voicemail, was a ++ for me, because I was out all day long and I could have all my messages, when i was coming home, I really appreciate this point.

About the breakfast, they just offered you some coffee and tea and some muffins, but you're still hungry when you eat this kind of breakfast. So, the second day, I've change my plans and I took my breakfast outside.

The rates :

I've paid 164€ or 233$. But, fortunately that my office, give me back my money back. Because this hotel, was really nice and well located and even if in NY, all the hotels are expensive, I won't have paid all this money.

But I still recommend this hotel.
Hotel Wolcott
Entrance

Wolcott Hotel Overview

Just around the corner from the Empire State Building is the Wolcott Hotel. Long considered a “secret”, its location makes it a great choice for those wanting to shop along Fifth Avenue, visit the Theater District or who are planning to attend one of the many events held at the Jacob Javits Convention Center each year. Additionally it is close to the United Nations Headquarters and the Madison Square Garden as well.

The Wolcott Hotel is located at 4 West 31st Street and is convenient to Grand Central Station.

Accommodations at the Wolcott Hotel are provided in a variety of guest rooms and suites, including standard or triple rooms and junior suites. All provide access to the modern fitness center and business travelers can use the conference rooms and business center as well.

A historic structure, the Wolcott Hotel boasts such past guests as Edith Wharton and Buddy Holly. It maintains its air of genteel charm, offering a warm welcome in the midst of the city’s hustle and bustle.

Wolcott Hotel Amenities

• Computer
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Games Available